Wednesday, July 13, 2022

DOING LOTS OF APPLIQUE......

 I had several 6", 8" and a few 3  1/2" blocks cut...so I've been doing my applique on most of them.  The 6" is being used to make my Pink Baskets.  I got several done and a few pinned to sew.

The 8" is being used for my Color Challenge, National Day Calendar, RSC 2022 Birdhouses.

The color for July for the Color Challenge is Purple.

The National Day Calendar block is Kissing Day.  I've still got to put the words on.

And the color for RSC 2022 challenge this month is purple.  I've got my purple birdhouse done.  The Roof is a very light yellow, it doesn't show up very well. 

and the 3 12" blocks I'm using to make Stars.....not sure what I'm going use these for, but I'll figure it out. I'm planning on putting faces on the stars...happy, sad, crying, well you get the idea.

So what have your been working on?  Have a wonderful......


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful variety of block challenges! Looks like they are keeping you busy. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!