Wednesday, July 20, 2022

I'M LATE FOR MY......

 To-Do Tuesday list.....I wasn't feeling well yesterday and didn't get anything done.  Here's my list from last week, 1 got done and 1 of 2 for another  So not a very good week.....

1. Organize the quilt room.πŸ‘Ž

2. Make more basket blocks.πŸ‘Ž

3. Finish tying Zoe's Flags and start the binding.

4. Work on my Hand Picked Quilt.πŸ‘Ž

5, Crochet some more Granny Squares.πŸ‘Ž

6, Do Wk 25 and 26 TAST blocks.πŸ˜€ Wk 26 is done....

  I did cut the binding for Zoe's Flag Quilt and have 1 side done.  I'll be working on this one tonight/.  Hopefully I'll get done and make the label for it.  This is my main priority this week.  So it's at the top of my list.  This is also my Wednesday Wait Loss project.

I got Week 26 of TAST done....Sheaf Stitch.

That's about it for my Tuesday list.  Now I need to make a new one....I'll just carry over from last week.

To-Do Tuesday...July 19 through July 25th.

1. Finish binding and label Zoe's Quilt.

2. Mare more Pink and Purple Baskets.

3.  Finish Wk 25  of TAST and start Wk 27.

If I'm not working on a quilt, I read.   This is my WWW Wednesday.

What are you currently reading?  

The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel

 


 

 

 

 

 

What did you recently finish reading?

Twelve Patients by Eric Manheimer, M.D


 

 

 

 

 

What do you think you’ll read next?

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley 


 



 


That's it for today....hope you all have a very productive....


2 comments:

  1. First of all, I must say how much I love that bunny embroidery you have started. Alternating embroidery with blocks will be perfect. I'm not familiar with the Sheaf stitch...how neat! Meanwhile all those books look interesting to me. Thanks for sharing, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie I sure hope you are feeling better. Wow Zoe's flag quilt is almost done. I sure like the green you've picked for the binding.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!