Sunday, July 3, 2022

TRYING TO FINISH......

Since it's Sunday,  I thought I'd work on Zoe's quilt before she goes home on Friday.  The flags are all done. Had Zoe pick what she wanted for a border...she picked this Gingham Green.  I'm adding the border now, 3 more to go.  She also picked black as her binding.  This is my Slow Stitching Sunday , and my Oh! Scrap project.



 The new color for RSC, July, is purple.  So went digging, but I'm really short on the purple...this is all I could gather.

I'm pretty sure I can get a Birdhouse out of this.  I'll have to start gathering  all my patterns, scissors and threads together and get busy.  This is the pattern I'm using for the birdhouse, minus the bird.

When I get tired of working on blocks, I'll dig into Book 4 of Dirary of Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.  I'm really enjoying reading this series with my grand daughter.

I've been watching New Amsterdam.  I didn't know it was based on a book, so I had to go and track it down.  I found it on Amazon.  The book is Twelve Patients by Eric Manheimer, MD .  I've just started it.  It's very interesting reading.

Well, if I'm going to get Zoe's quilt finished, I better get off the computer and start sewing.  Hope all  of you have a wonderful stitching.....


3 comments:

  1. You will make a pretty purple birdhouse, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you finish Zoe's quilt in time. It is so pretty. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!