Friday, July 1, 2022

JULY OMG.....

 I've got 12 UFO'S that need sandwiched.  1 of my goals is to get at least 2 or 3 of them sandwiched during July.  

My niece, Zoe, is visiting the next couple of weeks.  Zoe is in the Marching Band at her high school.  She works with a baton and the flags.  During practice and shows at the footfall games, her legs get cold.  So the flag quilt is going to be a lap quilt for that purpose. I'm hoping to get her Flag quilt done while she's visiting.  I need to put one more row of Flags on the bottom, then a border.  Then sandwich, bind and tie it.  This is where I'm at on this quilt.

Another UFO I want to get sandwiched is Alexis's quilt.

And I want to get Under the Sea done too.  It's the first quilt I ever made when I first started quilting.  .

These 3 quilts are my goals for One Monthly Goal.  I tried to comment at One Monthly Goal and blogger or my browser won't let me.  I've had several sites that is like this....any advice is appreciated .  Hop over and check out what everyone has for their goals this month.

Have an awesome......

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!