Thursday, July 28, 2022

PINK AND PURPLE.....

 Last night I worked on my pink and purple baskets....I've got a little stack going here. The top row is pinned and ready to sew.  The bottom row is done.  At the moment I only have4 3 purple baskets done.  So I better get busy sewing and catch up.

 


 I really am anxious to put these together.  But I have one more basket to go...I want a big one in the center.  Then of course I'll have to figure out the math so it will fit.  I'll probably have to get my son to figure this one out.  I'm awful at Math...My son is a whiz at figuring out my math problems.  This is the pattern I want to use.

It will be on 12 1/2" muslin fabric.  My other baskets are on 6 1/2" muslin blocks.  So for now I need lots more baskets done.  So that will be my quest this week.  To see how many I can get done.

13 things I need to get this quilt .....finished.

1. Scissors

2. Threads

3. More purple baskets

4. More Pink Baskets

5. Cut pieces for the middle basket.

6. A math problem to work out

7. Decide what to put in my middle basket

8. Choose thread, fabric, yarn, flowers or something else

9.  Lots of patience

10. More patience.

11. Backing fabric

12. Batting

13. Yarn to Tie the quilt

I'm linking to....

I Like Thursday

Thrusday Thirdteen

Needle N' Thread Thursday

Put Your Foot Down...or in this case, put my hands down and sew! 😀 

Have a wonderful.....


 

1 comment:

  1. Your basket blocks are looking fabulous. Looking forward to seeing this quilt come together. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!