Monday, October 10, 2011

TEN ON TEN

I've been trying to do this for the last couple of months. But something alwayse came along and I didn't get it done. This month I did. So here's my day in pictures.


Working on my blogs, yea I have more than 1.


Loaded and ready to go.

Bella and Luke taking all the blankets out of the dresser, don't ask why, I don't know.

Sitting outside on the deck. Beautiful outside today.

Luke's beautiful face up close.

The beautiful blue sky looking through the trees.

Crocheting and watching CSI at CBS.com.

My favorite, fountain Coke and a jerky.

Bubba, our miniature dachshund, taking a nap.

Hubby fixing his evening coffee.

That's my day in pictures. What did your day look like?

2 comments:

  1. WOW your hands are full with those two little cuties! Looks like you have a great time though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third one, THAT is a snapshot of life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!