Friday, October 14, 2011

FIBERS ON FRIDAY

Beth over at Visions of Sugar Plums is the host for Fibers on Friday. Show off what your working on or finished that is fiber related.

I wanted to make me a bookmark. I went to Crochet Pattern Cental looking for a pattern. You should check this place out. Loads of free patterns. I love making anything pineapple. I don't know why, I just the pineapple design. I found a pretty bookmark here.
It took me about 45 minutes to make. Really fast pattern and easy to follow. Now all I need to do is starch it and it will be ready for a book.

2 comments:

  1. I've used knitting pattern central, which is awesome as well. Your bookmark is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!!tis pattern is so good. I am bookmarking it:-) First time here. Glad to follow you:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!