Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ONE A DAY PROJECT - TUESDAY'S TALLIES


I've started my new project. I'm working on hexagons now. I've not had much chance to work on them this week. It's been a little hectic around here. But I did get my 7 done for the week. Just finished the last one this morning. My first stack of 7 hexagons.


I was playing around with them and I think I'm going to have to change some colors on a couple of them. The dark centers aren't showing up as well as the light colors. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I like the colours, they're looking great.....isn't it exciting to be embarking on a new blanket journey?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your project! They look so perfectly flat, have you already blocked them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Suzanne, I am wondering if you've already blocked them - they look so perfectly shaped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous, love your colour choice.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hexagons, I think both dark and light centers look good cause they're all being mixed around the blanket. Its good to have a mix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so good perfect little hexagons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely perfect little hexagons..I can see that the centres aren't showing up quite so well when they are darker, but that will just add to the randomness hopefully :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors. Don't give up. You will love it when you get it done. Love the photos in your header.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!