Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ONE A DAY PROJECT - TUESDAY'S TALLIES


I had a house full of company this week. My sister and her family came to visit. She lives about 60 miles north of me. She gets down about once or twice a year. And of course everyone came over to visit. Didn't get too much done on my Granny Squares. I've got about 16 squares done with the second color. They just need the cream color around them. I've still got a lot of little circles waiting to be made into squares. Hopefully I'll get some done this week.

12 comments:

  1. Once you get those ones circled in cream I bet it will feel like you have made a lot of progress. It's very difficult when you have friends or family about though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to have had your family visit and at least you still got a fair bit done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to have guests isn't it? Sounds like you still managed a good share of crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely distraction having family to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family visits should take priority but you have progressed so don't stress too much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crochet will still be there, it's nice to get the chance to see family when you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it must have been lovely to have your sister visiting i'm sure you made lots of family memories instead of squares hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it was lovely to have family to stay, and you can always catch up after they have gone... I bet the outsides wont take long at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work. Glad you had a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s wonderful to have your family around, so don´t think about your squares to much. You can catch up later.
    Have a great week! Barbina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress, even when it sounds like you have had a busy time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all know what a house full of family does to a crochet paln, but then family come first... well mostly! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!