Friday, November 18, 2011

QUILTS AND CROCHET

The Granny Square blanket is getting bigger. Plus I've got 5 more rows to put on it. So it's almost done.
And I've already picked out my next project. I found this over at Crochet Pattern Central. I could spend hours there. I found this Blooming Hexagons Throw over at Redheart. Haven't worked one up yet or decided on what colors to use. But can't wait to get started on it. Isn't it pretty!
I've also been working on my Bee Quilt. A few stitches here and there. Hoping to get this done by the end of next year. I'm hand quilting it as you can see. Plus my hubby bought this cute little chair at an auction a couple of weeks ago. Now I don't have to drag a chair across the room.

Want to see more? Head over to Beth's place, Visions of Sugar Plums to see what everyone is working on.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the shapes in your granny square blanket :) And the hexagon one looks like a lovely next project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been busy! i love your bee quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hexagon throw is just so lovely! love that design, I'm tempted to crochet it and turning it into a tablerunner or bedspread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love granny square afghans! Keep it up. You're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!