Saturday, November 26, 2011

PROJECT 365 - WEEK 47

Well, Thanksgiving is over, most of the food is gone. Did anyone go out shopping for Black Friday? No way was I going anywhere, I stayed home and finished the book I was reading.


Took this picture of the sunrise. It's just peeking over the horizon.


The dryer vent had to be worked on. It has a little flap that is suppose to close when the dryer isn't on, to keep the cold air out. Hubby had to fix that as cold air was sipping in.

The twins went to the doctor and got their Measles, Rubella and Mumps shot. They are striped down and waiting.

When I finish a book it goes in this notebook. The book I just finished is Ghellow Road by T. H. Waters. This will make 180 books I've read since January. They all go into this notebook.

Thanksgiving, food, family and memories to make. I started cooking at 7:00am and finished at 3:00pm. I wanted a picture before everyone dug in.

When we put the new window in the kitchen a few years ago we decided to leave the window sill unpainted. We love the natural look of wood. With the grain and knots showing.

My keyboard, it needs a good cleaning. On my to-do list.

Want to see more? Head over to Sarah's place, Nap Time Mom to see all the pictures everyone is sharing.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! I didn't get any photos of my Thanksgiving meal before we dug in. Everyone was hungry! :) Also no Black Friday shopping for me. Stayed in my jammies most of the day except for an afternoon walk with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long day of cooking! But that turkey looks yummy. :D

    I wouldn't do Black Friday shopping, either. It sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 180 books! Wow, good for you. I love reading too. Great photos as usual, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was another great week! That first one is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!