Monday, November 14, 2011

PARTS OF MY COMPUTER

My son is a computer engineer. He's always messing around with computer parts. Building and taking apart. This is one of those things he is always working on. It's the server to our computers. Don't ask what it is or how it works, because I don't know. It sits on the top shelf of my desk and does it's thing.


The fan helps keep it cool and there is an extra hard drive to store information.

This funky looking box on the left is my internet connection from our local cable company. This is all linked to the internet.

This is the whole thing in one picture.

Want to see more macros? Head over to Lisa's place, Lisa's Chaos for Macro Monday.

5 comments:

  1. cool post...have a great week...thanks for dropping by my zone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool assembly. I wish you a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. The subject matter was so different and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... HDPE blue drum regrind suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!