Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CHATS ON THE FARMHOUSE PORCH

Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty is the host for Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. Want to have a chat? Head over to the porch and see what they are chatting about.

1. Where would you take the blogger group for a chat, if they came to your house?
2. How do you handle "toxic people"? They're the ones that are very difficult to be around and generally don't bring out the best in us.
3. In high school, were you the athlete, the cheerleader (actual or just your personality), the geek, the social butterfly, or lost?
4. What's your favorite thing made from apples?
5. Do you do most of your shopping in stores or online?

1. I would invite everyone to my deck. It's comfy there with lots of places to sit and nature to look at.

2. I try to avoid them. They usually make me so mad I could spit nails.

3. I was the geek I guess. I didn't fit into the social crowd and wasn't into sports.

4. Apple Pie, Applesauce, Apple Juice, Apple Cider.......just about anything Apple is good.

5. My shopping is done in stores. Once in awhile I buy something on line.

6 comments:

  1. Your deck is lovely! My mother uses that spit nails phrase too.

    I love just about anything apples too!

    Enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in on the chat this week. I'm with you on all of those apple creations-yum!
    Your deck looks like a friendly place to visit.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backyard gathering on your deck would be a lovely spot to congregate. I like the outdoors. What I hope to have one day is a big screened in porch. This way I can enjoy being outside without fighting the pests. No, not my husband. He's a sweetie! It's the flying or stinging kind I want to avoid. =D Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your deck. I think we could have some very nice chats there.

    My mother used to 'chew nails and spit out tacks' when she was especially angry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your deck, too, so pretty. Your list made me think of something else apple-y that I love: apple butter! My granny used to make it and I loved, loved it.

    Do you have a favorite apple pie recipe?

    I grew up hearing (and using) the spit nails phrase, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!