Sunday, November 27, 2011

SUNDAY RUMBLINGS


Waiting - the twins had a doctor appointment. They are all stripped down and waiting to get their weigh in and shots. This is actually the calm before the storm. They are not happy later.


Foliage - the flower that hangs in the kitchen window. Its a Philodendron. It's kind of puny looking. I keep forgetting to water it.

Candid - with twins you have to give equal time to each. They love to see the camera come out. Their little faces light up.
Bella
Luke

Knife, Fork or Spoon - what's left of lunch.

Rule of Thirds - this is a really hard one for me. I always want to center everything. I have to make myself use this. I took this picture on a cloudy gloomy day. That's why it's kind of dark. That's the tree stump in our yard.

3 comments:

  1. What fun shots! Great job with the rule of thirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set - hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos. The twins are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!