Thursday, August 13, 2015

LITTLE THINGS THRUSDAY.....

I was blog hopping and came across Little Things Thursday.  It's hosted by Kim over at Little By Little.  Hope over and check Kim's place out.





I was out taking pictures of the twins yesterday.  They were having lots of fun playing.   I decided to take some pictures of our Container Garden.  The plants are doing great.  Almost lost a couple of them, but finally found the perfect spot for them.
But to me this is the best one of the bunch.  This is one of the plants that almost died.  But as you can see it has made a come back.
Not sure what this flower is, but it's beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you join us. Your container garden is so sweet. I have several dotted around our place too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!