1. The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
2. There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
3. Sign up here at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
4. To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a
“Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You
can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final
giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up
to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide in the kick-off
post as well.)
5. In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
6. Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
I will have the list of books I read on my sidebar.