since I posted a To-do Tuesday list. My last post was May 25th and this is my list....
1.Continue on the Salt and Sand.✔
2. Work on Daisy Embroidery👎
3. Start assembling the Crazy Quilt blocks👎
4. Cut fabric for Red Work Quilt.✔
Well, I got 2 out of 4 done, but I've made progress on the others.
1. I'm still working on embroidering the lines on the mussels and clams. The mussels are all done, now onto the clams.
2.I'm at a stand still on the Daisy...don't know if should leave the boo boo or rip it out. The top daisy is suppose to be a long Fan Stitch and the bottom daisy is suppose to be Fish Bone Stitch. Well, neither one looks like they are suppose to. But this is a learning process...so I guess I'll continue on.
3. I've got all the Crazy Quilt blocks for RSC 2021 all gathered up...there are 60 blocks...so I have to do some math to figure out how I want to assemble them.
4. I finally found a fabric I like for the Red Work...started putting it together., but I don't like it. I'm not sure I like the little basket on the alternate block either. I want to put these blocks on point, but have no idea how to do this...I've never done a quilt on point before..so I'll have to google this and see if there is a good tutorial for this.
This week's list.
1. Find a tutorial for placing Red Work blocks on point.
2. Continue working on the Daisy.
3. Start sewing the Crazy Quilt blocks together.
4. Continue working on Salt and Sand.
Hope you all....