Thursday, June 17, 2021

ANOTHER THURSDAY......

 The days seem to fly by...I get busy doing this and that chores around the house.  Then I sit down for my evening T.V. shows.  At the moment I'm  watching season 8 of Chicago Fire on Peacock. 

I've spent the last few days working on my Fairy Tale Quilt...this is for the Fairy Tale Blog Hop.  Are you joining in?  My day to post is Monday, June 21st.  So that's what I've been concentrating on, getting a few blocks done.  This isn't going to be a couple weeks or a couple months finish.  I'll be working on this for awhile.

Castle

Princess

Prince....still working on him...

 I'm linking up with:

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

 

Hope you all have a.....


4 comments:

  1. I did a fairy tale quilt a while back, yours is coming along well Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks for the fairy tale quilt are so cute! I'll enjoy seeing what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really neat blocks! They fit the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blocks, your finish is going to be so cute. Thank you for sharing in Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!