Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TO-DO TUESDAY....

 Chris over at ChrisKnhttps://chrisknits.wordpress.com/its is the host for To-Do Tuesday.  Make a list and of items you want to work on for that week.  Last week's list.

June 22nd through June 28th....

1.  WORK on the Daisy!!👎

2.  Make more string blocks.

3.  Tie the Improv Quilt!!!! 👍

4. Pull fabrics for the It's a Guy Thing blog hop.

 1. The Daisy embroidery didn't get done.  I haven't been in the mood to embroider.

2. I made 5 more String Blocks this week.

3, I've started  tying the Improv Quilt.  We are currently having  very hot temps with very HIGH humidity..which isn't good for having a quilt laying on your lap...so it's been slow going working on this quilt.

4.  I pulled some fabric for It's A Guy Thing Blog Hop.  I'll be making 9 patches.  Haven't made a 9 patch quilt for awhile...so I thought this would be a great time to make one.  I'll also be mixing some white into these fabrics.  And I don't know why, but the brown on the lower right corner is showing up as red.


June 29th through July 5th

1. Do more embroidery on the Clams.

2. Work on my, not sure what this is..click on the link and you'll find a brief history on this.  Band Sampler.

3.  Start sewing the RSC 2021 blocks together.

Have a wonderful....


2 comments:

  1. Your string blocks are pretty! Finishing a quilt is harder in the summer, isn't it? Hope it cools down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for making progress on your list. I hope you have a productive week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!