Tuesday, June 22, 2021

TO-DO TUESDAY AGAIN....

 Chris over at Chris Knits is the host for To-do Tuesday...hop over and see what everyone is putting on their lists.


 Last week's list of to-do's...

1. Work on Fairy Tale Blocks

2. Tie the Inprov Quilt👎

3. Do some Sting blocks

4. Work on the Daisy!!!👎

1. I've gotten 4 blocks done for the Fairy Tale Quilt...you can see my post HERE.   

2. The Improv Quilt is still sitting behind me, on the hoop,  waiting to be tied..

3. I got several String blocks done.  I really like working on these a lot.  Plus it uses up scraps!

4. A big thumbs down👎 on working on the daisy embroidery.  Haven't been in the mood to work on this one...I think I'll have to move up on my list of to-do's.

This week's list:

1.  WORK on the Daisy!!

2.  Make more string blocks.

3.  Tie the Improv Quilt!!!!

4. Pull fabrics for the It's a Guy Thing blog hop.

 

5 comments:

  1. Two goals achieved is OK. I think you still did well this week.
    Good luck for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did better than I do most weeks! I like your strings. When I work on strings I need a lot more room - I haven't mastered the art of cutting and keeping more uniform sized scraps in my scrap bins; they are a jumble of shapes. So when I do strings, my sewing table is filled with scrap bins. Are your scraps cut in uniform sizes in your scrap bin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are getting things done! What sweet quilts! Good luck with next week's goals! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ivani, you did great with this week's to-do. Your string blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some weeks you just can't get to everything. Hope you have more check marks on your list at the end of this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!