Thursday, June 3, 2021

HOOPED AND TIED......

 I got the Tile Quilt tied...I'll start the binding tonight....while watching Chicago Fire on Peacock.   

I put the Improv Quilt in the hoop, it's ready to be tied. The meaning of a Improv Quilt found at Goggle.  You can see more Improv Quilt HERE.

"An Improvisational Quilt is a quilt made without specific intention. A style of the Modern Quilter, most Improvisational or Improv quilts just begin, not with a concept necessarily, but grows out of improv piecing and develops as the quilter stitches it." 

Worked a little on the Castle for my Fairy Tale Quilt.  Not sure about this combination of colors...the light pink isn't showing up very well.  May make a new block and make the castle blue...I'll be pondering on this one.

My Roses are in full bloom right now...they are so pretty against the white and red of the front porch.  Had to dust them for bugs...they like the leaves.  Last year they almost ate every leaf off the bush .  Didn't catch them in time to stop them.

Linking to:

I Like Thursday   Put Your Foot Down   Needle N' Thread Thursday
 

Hope you...



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty roses. You've made good progress on all your projects. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A finish is near! Lovely roses to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!