is today already...boy, that week went fast. That means it's To-do Tuesday..head over to Chris's place to see what everyone is working on this week.
1. Find a tutorial for placing Red Work blocks on point.✔
2. Continue working on the Daisy.👎
3. Start sewing the Crazy Quilt blocks together.👎
4. Continue working on Salt and Sand.👎
It's a sad list of nothing done....I was working on getting the Tile Quilt finished. You can see my post on that HERE.
1. I found a tutorial for placing my Red Work blocks on point. I'll be working on that one, I'm not 100% sure how to do this, so it will be a trial and error thing.
2. NO on the Daisy, didn't do any embroidery.
3. I got the Crazy Quilt blocks out of the UFO box, but that's as far as it went.
4. Didn't get any thing done on Salt and Sand.
Sorry, no pictures today....my son's server, where my pictures are stored....crashed. So he's been working on getting that up and running again.
I can show you some of my flowers that are blooming now. The Lilly's are in full bloom right now.
This week's list:
1. Work on Fairy Tale Blocks
2. Tie the Inprov Quilt
3. Do some Sting blocks
4. Work on the Daisy!!!