Wednesday, June 2, 2021

IT'S A TA-DA DAY...........

 Well, it's done....the Teapot Quilt.

Not a very good picture...but this is my only way of hanging my quilts.  But I really think this one turned out really good....I like it!

Next....is the Tile Quilt...it's in the hoop waiting to be tied...this is my PHD 2021 and my WOOFA  and OMG projects for June

I'll also be getting the Indiana Leaves quilt ready for sandwiching this month.  All the blocks need to be sewed together...then sandwiched.

I'm linking to Wednesday Wait Loss

Have a great....



3 comments:

  1. Such a colorful, fun teapot quilt!! Great job finishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great finish! Oh so cute teapots. Love the idea of an Indiana Leaves quilt! So cool to record the trees growing in our state. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!