Monday, May 31, 2021

ALMOST THERE.....

Today is the last day of May...my OPAM project for May is the Teapot Quilt.  It is almost done...it will be finished today...so I'll make my deadline.  This quilt is also my WOOFA project.   


I've also added some yellow to the Red Work quilt....I'm not really happy with this color as an alternate block....Mr. Seam Ripper is coming out of the drawer today!  Back to the drawing board...have any ideas as to what color to use for alternate blocks....while making my RSC basket block, I got the idea to put baskets between the red work blocks.  Now to figure out what color to make the blocks.

I've got my Purple RSC basket block done.  

Well, I guess that's it for today...hope you all have an AWESOME...


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!