Boy, this week went fast. It's Tuesday already....well, you know what that means..it's To-Do Tuesday. Hosted over at Chris Knits. Head over and check it out. There's lots of folks joining in, you might find your next quilt plans there!
My list from last week.
1. Finish the Clams✔
2. Make more string blocks.✔
3. Cut the Gingham fabric.👎
4. Dig out UFO's and see which quilt needs worked on next.✔
1. The Clams are all sewed down. Now I'm embroidering the lines on the Clams and Mussels.
3. I haven't cut the Ginghan fabric yet. Not sure what I'm going to use this for.
4. I'll start putting the Crazy Quilt I did for RSC last year together. I have 5 for each month...which is 60 blocks...this should make a nice sized lap quilt. They are 8 1/2" blocks. So maybe 5 across will work...I'll have to figure that one out. Ugh.....MATH problem!!
Next Weeks list...
1.Continue on the Salt and Sand.
2. Work on Daisy Embroidery
3. Start assembling the Crazy Quilt blocks
4. Cut fabric for Red Work Quilt.