Tuesday, May 4, 2021

TO-DO LIST.....

 Today is Tuesday, so it's time to check off my To-do Tuesday list. 

April 27th through May 3rd 

1. Tie the Teapot Quilt👎

2. Sandwich the Tile Quilt.👎

3.Cut binding for Tile Quilt.👎

4. Sew on more Clams.

I didn't do very good this week. I got side tracked with the A to Z Blogging Challenge.   I got more Clams sewed down on my Salt and Sand Quilt.

As for next weeks list...it's basically the same as last week.

May4th through May 11th

1. Tie the Teapot Quilt

2. Cut binding fabric for Teapot Quilt

3. Start the binding.

That's is....maybe I might get this done with only one purpose this week....to finish the Teapot Quilt.


 

 I'm also doing the Bout Books 31, it's a readathon.  You can get all the info HERE.


 {
The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 10th and runs through Sunday, May 16th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 31 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.}

 What am I reading for this readathon...James Patterson's Michael Bennett series.  James Patterson is one of my favorite authors to read.  His books are fast paced with short chapters.  I can read his books in a day.  Hop over and check it out.

 I'm linking up with:

To-Do Tuesday 

Bout of Books 31

Have a....


 

2 comments:

  1. Those fish are so cute on your Salt and Sand project! The teapot quilt looks adorable - good luck on finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this week's list. You will get it done soon enough! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!