Sunday, May 23, 2021

EMBROIDERY AND QUILTING......

 I'm working on an embroidery project, Mary Corbet over at Needle ' N Thread has a series on how to embroider Daisies.  I'm just starting the 2nd step and I've run into a rough spot.  One of the daisies is using the Woven Picot stitch.  I've never done this stitch before...so I guess I better practice before I stitch.  Here's where I'm at now. To see the picture better, just click on it.

The Teapot Quilt is all tied, now on to the binding.

And the Tile Quilt is in my hoop, ready to be tied.

I've also made a few more String blocks...

That's it for today...what are working on?

I'm linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh Scrap!

15 Minutes to Stitch


3 comments:

  1. Do I ever love your tile quilt!!! Great job on progress on 4 projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daisies look great, a delicate design. Well done on the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new daisy project! Congrats on all the progress on your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!