Friday, May 28, 2021

LAST FRIDAY OF MAY.....

 I can't believe it's the last Friday of May already...where did the month go?  Isn't it funny how one month goes by really fast and some seem to drag on.

For today I'm posting on what I've got done and a couple updates.  I got my National Day Calendar block done for May...the second week of May is Reading is Fun.  So I've got a book worm sitting on...a pile of books.  Isn't he cute.

I got all the Red Work Baskets framed...I put different colors around each one.  Now what to do with them next??  There are 8 blocks...so this will be a little quilt.  I know I'm going to put a filler block between each one.  I've got an idea what I want to do with this....but it's still jumping around in my mind. 

Any one doing the Fairy Tail Blog Hop????  Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on.


 Well that's it for today.  What are you working on today?

Linking up with:

Brag About Your Beauties

Peacock Party

Hope you all.....


 

5 comments:

  1. Terrific little bookworm block. Nice to highlight reading in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Love your castle and the book worm is cute! Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun book worm with glasses, and your castle looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red work is beautiful, and I really love your bookworm. He is perfect!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!