Sunday, May 16, 2021

A SLECTION OF PROJECTS.....

  At this time in my world....I have 4 projects I'm working on.  Plus 3 Quilts to Tie and Bind.  So I don't really need to start something new....but...I got my Red Gingham fabric a couple of days ago...and I'm dying to start cutting it into blocks to work on my Kitchen Quilt.  BUT...that will have to wait.!

For the last 3 or 4 days I've been working on my Salt and Sand Quilt.  I've got the last of the Clams pinned down and have started appliqueing them on. 

I've got a nice little pile of Strip Blocks...but I'm going to have to have lots more to make a quilt out of this.  I'm making this one for me...for my bed.   These blocks are also for my Born to be Wild Quilt.  Are you doing the Blog Hop??  Need info on this?  Just hop HERE to get the info.

I've also started another Tile Quilt...only it's a Tiny Tile Quilt.  I'm using 3 1/2 inch muslin squares for the base.

Well, that's it for today...what are are stitching on today?  I'm linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scraps

15 Minutes to Stitch

Patchwork & Quilts

 

Hope you have and awesome Stitching....


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you can start cutting into your red gingham fabric for your kitchen quilt, can't you?? =) What's another quilt thrown into the mix of your other lovely ones?? The more the merrier is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so relate to having several projects in the work at the same time. I've been holding off starting a new project along with trying to finish a UFO or two or three. You've got such interesting projects going but I know the feel of fabric calling my name too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the funnest projects going on. Your Salt and Sand Quilt is too cute. happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WIP, the string block look good! What a tiny little tile square, perfect for using the very smaller bit of scraps!
    Thanks for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so easy to start on something new versus finishing up something old. Enjoy stitching on whatever you decide on this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!