Saturday, May 22, 2021

BORN TO BE WILD....

 is a Blog Hop.  And I totally forgot to post yesterday...so here is my Born to be Wild project.  When I go shopping for fabric, I tend to be drawn to wild color combos.  So I'm using them in this project...with a few animal prints I have. 

I'm making a string quilt for my bed, which is a twin size.  The blocks are 6 1/2".  I have about 10 or 12 of them done.  So I've got a lot more to make.  Here's few I've got done.



Born to be Wild Blog Hope


 Hop over and check out the other folks doing this Blog Hop...

May 21st
Just Let Me Quilt
Days Filled With Joy
Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Quilting Gail
Lianne Makes Stuff
Quilt Fabrication
Food for Thought


5 comments:

  1. This should be a fun quilt to look at with all those different wild animal prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combos are beautiful...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be such a fun and bright quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love strings quilts! It's going to look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun quilt and great one to use left over fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!