Thursday, May 13, 2021

A LITTLE SURPRISE...

 I was digging around in my UFO box of quilt tops.  I found a Quilt I had started years ago.  Can't remember what I was doing with this quilt....so I'm calling it an Improv Quilt.  There's really no rhyme or reason to this quilt...well, you'll see....

see what I mean...you have a basket with hearts...marbles fabric w/yoyos..Lincoln Logs, Stars and Stripes, Fish and the final border of blue fern.  Anyhow, I got this sandwiched along with...

The Tile Quilt

So now I've got 3 quilt to tie and bind.  

I took a stroll around the yard yesterday...My Iris are blooming...

We also added some Lupines

 and Petunia's to the front garden.  The Petunia's look kine of lonely, but they will spread out over the summer and fill the pot.

The Calla Lille's we planted last year are dong wonderful.


 Well, that's it for today...what are you working on today?  I'm linking up with...

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down
 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! Oh gosh, your calla lilies are just gorgeous. They've always been a favorite of mine and I've never seen that color before. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tile quilt! Congratulations on getting it sandwiched and ready to finish. Lots of pretty things growing in your garden - the lupines are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we just have to let our inner child out and be creative. You could call it a sampler. Your flowers are so pretty, perhaps one day soon they start blooming in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts, that's a craft I've never tried and perhaps I should do so one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!