Monday, May 10, 2021

WHEN NOT QUILTING.....

 I work on my flower beds...well my son helps a lot with that.  At the moment the Iris is blooming.

We just added some Lupine's and Calla Lillie's to the front garden.  It's still a work in progress.  Haven't quite got it all organized yet.

On the quilting front...still working on several projects.  I've got a bag full of odds and ends scraps.  I can't stand to throw them away.  They aren't big enough to use, but still I can't throw the away.  Sooooo, I decided to make a Tiny Tile Quilt with them.  The blocks are 3 1/2".

It will take a lot of these to make a quilt, but I have lots of scraps to work with.  Don't we all!  Do you save your tiny scraps?

I'm linking up with:

Nature Notes

Monday Making

Have a wonderful....


3 comments:

  1. I used to save as small as 1.5" squares. Ugh. I will never use them so I quit saving that small. Although I am working on a great quilt that uses a bunch of 1.5" squares. Or least it does when I sized it down from huge to 40" sq to go over my fireplace. But it is taking forever to gather the right colors. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I LOVE my scraps all the tiny weird pieces make the most beautiful art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!