Sunday, May 9, 2021

QUILTS AND BOOKS.....

 Hi everyone,

To all those awesome MOMS out there...


Quilts I'm working on....

The Teapot Quilt is being tied...

I've been working on my STRIPS...I have a pretty good stack of them now.  I've been pulling some of my "more" colorful fabrics to put in this, I tend to buy off the bargain table, so I get a lot of fabrics no  one would usually buy.

I've also been reading...I kind of lost my book mojo sometime in the last 5 years.  So I've decided to go back to my basics...read authors I like.  This is my personal challenge.  James Patterson is my most favorite author.  I've read all the Alex Cross series.  So I've decided to start on the Micheal Bennett series.  The first book is "Step on a Crack".  So far it's keeping me reading which is the idea of doing this.   You can see my list of books in my tabs section.

That's it for today...I'm linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh Scrap !

15 Minutes to Stitch


5 comments:

  1. I like the look of those teapots...so keep going.
    Thanks for the book title...I like JP too... so I'll keep that one in mind.
    Happy Mothers Day to you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely Strips blocks there. Those happy little teapots make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of many things better than quilting interspersed with reading. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a fan of James Patterson books, usually a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the progress with the tea quilt. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!