Thursday, June 24, 2021

THURSDAY ALREADY....WHERE DID......

 last week go...it seems time moves faster than me, lol...Although I've been having trouble getting around this week, the weather affects my arthritis, I have been working on several quilts.

I've started the embroidery of the lines on the clams on the Salt and Sand quilt.

I pulled the RSC 2021 blocks out of the UFO box....they are now in my To-do box.

I also put some fabric for the It's a Guy Thing Blog Hop.  I think I'm going to make 9 patches for this quilt.  I haven't made one for years.  Or maybe start a postage stamp quilt.  I've always wanted to make one of these, but never have.

And I've been working on my String Quilt...got several more blocks finished.  

I've got a nice selection of fabric bagged up into 1" and 2" strips, so it should keep me busy for awhile.

I'm linking to:

I Like Thursdays

Put Your Foot Down

Hope you.....


1 comment:

  1. Pretty embroidery! I like the look of your RSC blocks. I had a moment of panic when I saw "RSC" and boy do I need to get busy on mine. You are so organized with your strips! Nine-patches are one of my favorite blocks. Looking forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!