To-Do Tuesday List last week. I have so many projects to work on, I have a box sitting by my chair that is for that purpose...my To-Do Box. Everything I'm working on is in this box. So, whats in my box? I keep skipping around and don't seem to get any of them done. So this weeks list is a list of projects I'm working on. I'm pretty sure you all have one or more lists floating around.😀
My Box of Projects List
To-Do for September 21 through September 27
JUST PICK ONE!!!!!
1. Alexis's Quilt..progressing
2. Candy Hearts..progressing
3. String Quilts..progressing
4. Tiny Tiles..progressing
5. Band Sampler..progressing
6. Daisy Embroidery..progressing
7. Grape Embroidery..threads and tracing done
8. Wheat Embroidery..threads and tracing done
9. Wheat Embroidery..threads and tracing done
10. Strawberry Embroidery..threads and tracing done
11. RSC 2021..progressing
12. National Day Calendar..progressing
So this list is why I can't seem to get any one project done. What's the solution?? Not really sure, I've tried everything to whittle it down, but that's not working, because I want to work on all of them. Some of the items are near done, some are half way done, and some I have just started working on them. So I'll pick one to work on this coming week. See how far I get. Which one, I'll be working on the Candy Hearts Quilt.
Have a great stitching.......