I've got so many projects to do right now, I'm not sure which one to do. I do know that the Salt and Sand quilt, and the Orange quilts are getting sandwiched today....and if I have enough batting and backing fabric, I may sandwich the Indiana Leaves quilt. I'll see how this all goes.
My goals for last week didn't go well.
1. Sandwich Salt and Sand....and Orange You Glad quilts👎
2. Sew another RSC 2020 row on.👎
3. Make a few more String Blocks ✔
4. Start a new embroidery project👎
I did get some more String blocks done. I think I may have enough to start putting this together. I've laid it out on my design floor...it's really looking good.
So my list for To-Do Tuesday next week is kind of a repeat of last weeks list.
1. Sew another RSC 2020 row on.
2. Make some more String blocks.
3. Start a new embroidery project.
Hope you all have a great stitching....