Thursday, September 16, 2021

LIST OF LIKES......

 Over at Lee Anna's place, Not Afraid of Color, it's I Like Thursday...hop over and see what everyone likes this week. 

As for me,  I've got a short list this week.  I finally got another row on the RSC 2020 quilt top.  Put it on my bed to size it and see how many more blocks I have to make.

It needs about 4 more rows of Crazy Quilt blocks....but, yes I have a but....I know the colors for 2020, except for November and December.  Can anyone help me out with this dilemma???  I would really appreciate it lots. 😀

Second item on my list is the Salt and Sand Quilt.  It is in the hoop and being tied.  I worked on it this week, but didn't get very far.  I got the four corners of the center square tied.

I've been re-watching CSI on Hulu... I have several streaming stations I watch T. V. on,

 


 I hate watching regular t.v. there are way tooooo many commercials on t.v. to suit me.  I mostly watch Hulu, Peacock, Paramount and Acorn.  They have a lot shows I watch.

I'm still reading The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.  I really like this book!

That's it for today...have an awesome Thursday.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I almost missed this post because LeeAnna links to your August 16th one. I can't help with the RSC colors for November and December of 2020 but I think you can see it on her website. Let me peek. Well - I don't see a recap post. I hope someone can help - Diann?!!! You always play along with RSC! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Crazy quilt blocks are looking great, and Salt and Sand is really headed for the finish line. Do you have any tips for tying?
    Are you talking about the RSC 2020 colors posted on So Scrappy? If so here are the colors: November - light neutrals or multi color and December - dark neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love your quilt! It's GORGEOUS!!! The salt and sand quilt looks adorable! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!