To-Do Tuesday is hosted my Gail over at Texas Quilt Gal...head over and check out what everyone has on their list.
Last week my To-Do List looked like this....these are the top 12 things I want to get done. What will I work on this coming week...Get Alexis's quilt to the filmsy stage.
1. Alexis's Quilt..working on this one now.
✔2. Candy Hearts....top is done.
3. String Quilts..progressing
4. Tiny Tiles..progressing
5. Band Sampler..progressing
6. Daisy Embroidery..progressing
7. Grape Embroidery..threads and tracing done
8. Wheat Embroidery..threads and tracing done
9. Strawberry Embroidery..threads and tracing done
10. RSC 2021..progressing
11. National Day Calendar..progressing
12. Sandwich Candy Hearts.
I finished the Candy Heart.....yea, it's a filmsy.NOT start any new projects.
Have an awesome stitching......
Your candy hearts top is so cute! Great job getting it done!ReplyDelete
Hi Sherrie! Oh, goodie! I really love the Candy Heart quilt and pattern. That is one that I think I'd like to make one day. Just about everyone loves those little candy hearts . . . and they're still around for our little ones to enjoy, too. Good job! ~smile~ RoseanneReplyDelete
LOVE Candy Hearts! Your dedication to your embroidery projects is envious. I need to get working on my cross stitch and Christmas embroidery!ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up to To Do Tuesday!