Saturday, September 18, 2021

WHAT'S COULD BE MORE......

 scrappy than crazy quilt blocks....well, I've been working on my RSC 2020 blocks.  I put it on my bed yesterday to figure out how many more I need..  I need about 4 more rows.  Want to know more about RSC...head over So Scrappy and check it out.


With the help of Linda over at Texas Quilt Gal I got the November and December colors, so I've been working on those...I've 5 Green ones done and started on the Orange yesterday.

Green

Orange

Hope you all have a great Scrappy.......






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crazy quilt, Sherrie.
    Happy weekend and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright & beautiful way to use up your scraps. Only four more rows to go! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!