Tuesday, October 13, 2015

NEEDLEWORK......

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday and Sharon over at Pintangle is the host for Take A Stitch Tuesday.  Hop over and check out their places for some beautiful Needlework.

The stitch this week is....
Stem Stitch....easy quick basic linear stitch.

My Stem Stitch
Here I've worked it around the outside of this shell on my Crazy Quilt block 3.
I've also started another quilt.  It's my Summer Seasonal Quilt. 
Caterpillar Block
Watering Can Block
Bird Block
As always if you want a close up view, just click on the picture.


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of adding the embroidery to the picture printed on the fabric. It looks so pretty.

    Love the caterpiller block. so cute. I bet he'll be a favourite with the grandchildren.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!