Sunday, October 25, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Head over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Leaves....
The leaves on the Poke plant have wilted due to the frost we had the other night.

Hat.....
Our son, Tommy, has drug out his Car Hart hat.

Stop....
I guess it's time to stop wearing my summer shoes.  My toes get cold. LOL

My Town.....
The Catholic Church got a new coat of paint.

Up......
This is the west side of our house.  This is the chimney of our house.  It's about 60 feet from bottom to top.


4 comments:

  1. I like your red summer sandals. Here you can still wear sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely shots but my favourite is tthe sandles for the word STOP. Clever take o that word. Hope you have a lovvely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice collection of photos. Yes, it's time to stop wearing sandals. And you have a very long chimney.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!