Monday, October 26, 2015

THE GOOD. THE RANDOM. THE FUN.

Tamar over at Random-osity is the host for The Good. The Random. and The Fun.  I'm also joining the Stitchery Link Party over at Super Mom-No Cape.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing today.

The Good.
I've finished my Crazy Quilt Block 4.  I'm pleased with this one.  I learned some new embroidery stitches and applied them to this block.  I've been following with Sharon at Pintangle to learn these stitches.  She shows a new one each week.  The stems on the flowers are a Barred Chain Stitch. 


The Random.
The trees around the neighborhood are changing color pretty fast.

The Fun.
Bella all ready for Halloween.  Her daddy bought her a Spiderman outfit.  She really likes Spiderman a lot right now.  She even has a Spiderman lunch box.  She wants a Spiderman backpack but he hasn't found one of those yet.

5 comments:

  1. I love that beautiful embroidery you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks great! Love the little spiderman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loved spiderman when she was younger also. I love your crazy quilt patch!! It's fun to learn new stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrie

    I love your embroidery, and such a sweet "Spiderperson"!

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!