Monday, October 5, 2015

MONDAY.....

Tamar over at Random-osity is the host for The Good. The Random. and The Fun.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
The Good....

I sandwiched two quilts this week.  One is my Dachshund Quilt and the other is my Calendar Quilt.  Now all I have to do is tie them and put the binding on.

The Random.....
It's a cold dreary day.  But it hasn't started raining yet.

The Fun....
I'm working on Crazy Quilt block number 4.  I've learned so many new embroidery stitches from Sharon over at Pintangle  It's lots of fun coming up with ways to decorate these blocks.

If you want to see a close up of the pictures just click on the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Those quilts are so great, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sherrie! That daschund quilt is incredible! The others too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all beautiful. I should start quilting again...as soon as I finish up my cross stitch project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!