Sunday, January 3, 2016

NEW QUILT.......

Yea, I know, as if I need to add another one to my list.  But I can't help it.  I get all these ideas rolling around in my head and I have to do them.  This one is 4th of July.  I've got a few of the blocks done. 

Bow....

Fire Cracker...
Star in a star....
Watermelon.....
I haven't started this one yet.  But I was at Wal Mart and picked this one up.  I thought I could work on it over the year. 
There are six blocks and they are embroidered.  Then you put your blocks together with your choice of fabric.  I have to make a trip to Jo Ann's to get some floss. 
I'm linking up with Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Head over and check out all the projects everyone is working on.


5 comments:

  1. Sometimes those ideas just won't go away and you just have to give in!
    Fun blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New years do inspire new projects. Best of luck turning them into finished quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the fourth of July one your own design? The blocks are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great blocks for the July quilt. I like what you bought at WalMart. I am looking forward to watching your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new projects! I look forward to seeing how you get on with them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!