Friday, July 17, 2015

BOOK BEGINNINGS......

Book Beginnings is hosted by Gillion over at Rose City Reader.  


"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name."

This is a book in the Alex Cross series by James Patterson.  The series has been on my TBR list for years.  I've finally started reading them.  This is book 4 of the series.

My Book Beginning









The Cross House was twenty paces away and the proximinty and sight of it made Gary Soneji's skin prickle.

Cat & Mouse by James Patterson

If you have read any of the Alex Cross books you know that Gary Soneji is a bad guy.  Alex put him away in prison before, but he escaped and now he's after Alex and his family again.  He's a really bad man!  And Alex has to catch him again before he gets to his family. 

I am really enjoying this series of books.  They are very fast paced with lots of action and mystery.  If you like a good murder mystery these books have that and more.

1 comment:

  1. James Patterson is good. ENJOY, and thanks for sharing.

    Nice blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!