Sunday, July 12, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out everyone's interpenetration of list.  Here's my interpenetration....


Down The Street.....leads me to the library or the Circle K for a fountain Coke...
Beneath My Feet...is Lament Hardwood flooring and a new rug to keep the chill off your feet...
Faceless....is Luke sitting at the computer....
Blurry...is a pile of stuffed toys that Bella has piled up....
Red, White and Blue...what could be more red, white and blue than fireworks going off on the 4th of July....

The list for next week

1. Summer Fun
2. Sleepy
3. A Sign
4. Starts with B
5. My Weekend

5 comments:

  1. Great firework shot!
    I had laminate wood floors in a house once, loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week. I love the fireworks shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!