Sunday, July 26, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.  Here are my interruptions of the words this week.


Selfie....
I don't like my picture taken, so Selfie's of myself are usually like this.  Me on the computer.

Rows.....
is an Afghan I'm working on.  There are 61 rows so far.

One Word.....
The top of our Trash can.  Not very imaginative but it works.

I Love This....
Sunsets can be beautiful but and orange sky is really beautiful.

White on White....
An Easter Quilt I made.  The background block is white on white.




5 comments:

  1. Love the afghan - it will be lovely once done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The afghan is your best photo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That afghan is going to be quite colorful when it's done. My kind of afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt and the afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That afghan looks like a lot of work, but very pretty. I had to smile at your selfie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!