Saturday, July 18, 2015

READING CHALLENGES.....

I was over at Julie's place, Reading Every Season.  She hosts lots of Reading Challenges.  I found a couple I would like to work on. 

Read The Days of the Week Challenge, here's how it works...

1. Read books with the names of the weekday in the title; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. etc.
2. Try to read all 7 days of the week. You can finish there or start all over!
3.  When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
 This challenge is perpetual.

 Julie also has a Read the Months Challenge.

1. Read one book a month with the name of that month in the title; January, February, March, etc.
2. When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
3.  This challenge is perpetual.

I will put my list of books for these challenges in my Reading Challenges tab at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!