Tuesday, July 14, 2015

UPDATE ON NEELEWORK......

You may have noticed I've been doing a lot of reading.  But I've also been crocheting and quilting.  So thought I'd give you an update.  I was over at Heather's place, Books and Quilts, she was working on a Giant Granny Square Afghan.  She inspired me to start my own.  I'm using all those little balls of yarn that can't be used in a project.  So it will be a scrappy Afghan.  It's not very big right now, but it will grow as I add more yarn to it.
The At The Beach Afghan is coming along.  I've finished the first section and am ready to start it over again.
I've also been working on Toby's quilt.  He decided to to see if he liked it and layed down on the quilt to test it out.
I'm linking up with Heather for Needlework Tuesday.  She has a beautiful bag she made, go check it out.


2 comments:

  1. Love the beach afghan colors, and of course every quilter's doggie should have their very own quilt!
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both afghans are looking great Sherrie. Love the colours. The dog quilt is so cute. wow.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!