Friday, July 22, 2016

FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN.......

I was blog hopping and found this place, Sugarlane Designs.  Wendy is the host for Friday Night Sew In........Hop over and check it out.
What exactly is Friday Night Sew In.....here is some info for you....

Friday night, we all stitch or sew in our own homes, in our comfy jammies, watching movies (or if you're like me...Better Homes and Gardens!) in front of the fire/heater/aircon (depending on where you are) with a nice comforting beverage and some very forgiving chocolate!   Enjoy everyone's 'virtual' company by sharing your progress over the weekend on your blog/FB page/Instagram with hashtag #FNSI , and feel the love and encouragement from all your fellow crafters.
So what will I be working on tonight.  Well, I'm going to get caught up on my circles, work on my Dot Quilt and maybe work on my RedWork.  Don't forget to hop over to Wendy's.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You had a big night planned! How did you do???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!